Are you an experienced draftsman ready for a challenging and versatile role? Do you have an eye for detail and do you like to think about tomorrow's solutions? To complement our team, we are looking for a Head Drawing Department at our office in Heerenveen.
This is what energizes you• Deploying people and resources effectively for the purpose of designing/constructing systems.
• Identifying technical-content and process bottlenecks;
• Contributing to improvements and cost savings;
• Supporting in consultations with clients, suppliers, consultants and subcontractors;
• In consultation with the Project Engineer, delivering the required project information in a timely manner. • Evaluating the Draftsman(s)/Constructor(s) and making salary proposals to the Manager of Realization.
• Determining level of detail.
• Make a schedule, estimating hours and monitoring/reporting them.
This is where you recognize yourself• A completed technical education on at least MBO (Intermediate vocational education) (Mechanical Engineering of E&I).
• Extensive, relevant work experience.
• A good command of the Dutch and English language both verbally and in writing.
• Coaching skills.
• Knowledge of Inventor, AutoCAD en PDM systems.
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• An independent, challenging and varied job in a growing international company.
• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• A competitive salary with appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance and an overtime scheme.
• Fulltime or parttime function for 32 to 40 hours per week;
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.
Are you interested?Are you the colleague we are looking for?
Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact person: Annamarie Sieling +31 683 826 292 or Ezra Westerbeek +31 682 46 56 55
Econvert does not accept unsolicited assistance from job boards. Candidate CVs sent by agencies to Econvert without a query from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through any other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: email@example.com
Would you like to be part of the team, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Send Or-Quest your motivation letter and CV. We are always open to an introduction: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.