Do you love technology and want to come up with a solution for every process technical challenge? Do you have a helicopter view, can you think out-of-the-box and do you like to think along in solutions for the customer? To complete our team we are looking for an experienced Process Engineer at our office in Heerenveen and to serve customers worldwide. We are looking for you if you have a strong process background and affinity with industrial wastewater treatment.
This is what energizes you• Varied projects in the field of waste water treatment and biogas treatment in the Netherlands and abroad.
• Making process designs.
• Preparation of process descriptions, mass and energy balances and functional specifications for the implementation of projects.
• Testing and commissioning the installations on site. For this reason, frequent international travel is required.
• Contributing to improvements and cost savings.
This is where you recognize yourself• A completed Bachelor Degree in Process Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
• A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position in the industry.
• An affinity for wastewater treatment and biotechnology.
• Sense of frequent visits to customers within and outside Europe.
• Good social and communicative skills.
• The ability to work accurately and in a structured way.
• The capacity to work independently but also as part of a team.
• Good command English, both spoken and written (Dutch and/or German language skills would be an additional advantage)
• An EU- driving license (type B)
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• An independent, challenging and varied job in a growing international company.
• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• A competitive salary with appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance and an overtime scheme.
• Fulltime or parttime function for 32 to 40 hours per week;
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.
Interested?Are you the Process Engineer we are looking for?
Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person: Annamarie Sieling +31 683 826 292 or Ezra Westerbeek +31 682 46 56 55
Econvert does not accept unsolicited assistance from job boards. Candidate CVs sent by agencies to Econvert without a query from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through any other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: email@example.com
Would you like to be part of the team, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Send Or-Quest your motivation letter and CV. We are always open to an introduction: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.