As a Project Engineer at Econvert Water & Energy, you are the key figure in the realisation of our projects. You bring your experience together with your passion for wastewater and biogas treatment. You have a keen eye for detail and are able to oversee multiple projects, streamline actions and achieve the desired result together with your colleagues. You work with a sense of responsibility and purpose. Your drive is to achieve success together. And you enjoy operating and travelling internationally.
This is what energizes you• In consultation with the project manager, timely delivery of the required project information and documents.
• Preparing P&IDs and equipment lists in Autocad Plant3D.
• Determining the necessary instruments and fittings in accordance with the process designs.
• Producing (or having produced) drawings and technical specifications.
• Providing project documentation.
• Identifying and reporting technical content bottlenecks.
• Contributing to improvements and cost savings.
• Supporting consultations with clients, suppliers, consultants and subcontractors.
• Consulting engineers/supervisors about delivered drawings.
• Reviewing electrical schematics from suppliers.
As a Project Engineer by Econvert you are managed by, and are accountable to the Manager Realization. The activities within the various projects are carried out according to the project management procedure. Within the projects you are responsible for the technical design of the project.
This is where you recognize yourself• A completed technical education at Bachelor level.
• Affinity with wastewater treatment, biogas treatment and sustainability.
• Willingness to frequently visit clients within and outside Europe.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Substantial experience as project engineer within investment projects from the role of supplier.
• Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German is an advantage.
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• An independent, challenging and varied job in a growing international company.
• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• The possibility to work partly from home.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• Appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance and an overtime scheme.
• A good salary depending on your experience, between €3.000 and €5.000.
• Fulltime or parttime function for 32 to 40 hours per week.
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.
Interested?This vacancy is being recruited through Or-Quest B.V. Are you the colleague we are looking for? Then send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Econvert does not accept unsolicited help from agencies for this vacancy. Submitted CVs of a candidate by agencies to Econvert without search assistance from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in case the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.