Are you a driven professional with a passion for water treatment? Do you have a keen eye for detail and are you able to handle complex technical challenges? At Econvert, we are looking for a Service Process Engineer. In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in assisting customers, solving problems and improving processes within the water treatment industry.
This is what energizes you• Assisting customers by following up on water treatment data (from anaerobic reactors, desulphurisation plant to aerobic treatment and post-treatment).
• Performing troubleshooting at customers with water treatment problems (both mechanical and process).
• Regular visits to customers within and outside Europe to see how water treatment is running.
• Making reports on process-technical improvement points at the customer's premises.
• Making reports of analyses of sludge or water samples.
• Collaborating and supporting other departments within Econvert.
This is where you recognize yourself• A completed bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar role in industry.
• Good social and communication skills.
• Willingness to frequently visit customers within and outside Europe.
• The ability to work and report in a structured manner.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Good command of Dutch and English in word and writing (German is preferred).
• A driving licence B.
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• An independent, challenging and varied job in a growing international company.
• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• Opportunities to work partly from home after the settling-in period;
• A good salary, depending on your experience, between €3.000 en €5.000.
• Appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance and an overtime scheme.
• Full time or part-time function for 32 to 40 hours per week;
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.