As a Technical Purchaser at Econvert Water & Energy, you are the link between the internal and external customer. You ensure that all processes run as smoothly as possible. You are proactive and you feel like a fish in the water when building, maintaining, and deepening relationships with (new) clients. You have strong technical skills and have previously worked in a high-performing procurement department, so you bring good experience.
This is what energizes you• Preparing quotation requests;
• Comparing tenders;
• Purchasing materials, equipment, and services;
• Negotiating price, delivery time and conditions with suppliers and stakeholders;
• Liaising with suppliers and other stakeholders;
• Keeping an eye on priorities and achievability. When necessary, you intervene, in consultation with the relevant departments.
This is where you recognize yourself• You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO) in a relevant field of study;
• At least two years of work experience in this field;
• Good command of the Dutch, German and/or English language, both verbally and in writing;
• You are communicatively strong and technically savvy.
• You can quickly switch between different parties such as suppliers and internal departments;
• You are a go-getter and see work quickly.
• Knowledge of Trimergo is an advantage;
• Possessing your NEVI 1 is a plus.
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• An independent, challenging and varied job in a growing international company.
• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• Opportunities to work partly from home after the settling-in period;
• A good salary depending on your experience, between €3.000 and €4.500;
• Appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance and an overtime scheme.
• Fulltime or parttime function for 32 to 40 hours per week;
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.