Are you fascinated with technology and relish the challenge to find better solutions for every technical process? Are you a perfectionist with a helicopter view? Can you think out-of-the-box and enjoy working with customers to find the optimal way forward? To complement our team in Heerenveen, we are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to assist our international customers. We would be delighted to hear from applicants who are highly skilled in process technology and have an affinity with industrial wastewater treatment.
As a Service Process Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing data and consulting customers concerning water purification (from anaerobic reactors, desulphurization installation to aerobic purification and post-treatment);
• Troubleshooting customer’s problems concerning water treatment (both mechanical and process technology);
• Regular customer visits within and outside Europe to monitor the performance of the water treatment;
• Providing the customer with reports on technical process improvements;
• Providing reports of analyzes of sludge or water samples;
• The sale of nutrients, anaerobic sludge and other materials;
• The provision of commercial offers;
• Collaboration with and supporting other Econvert departments;
• Contributing to improvements and cost savings.
To be able to perform your work well, you will need to have:
• A completed Bachelor Degree in Process Engineering as a minimum;
• A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position in the industry;
• Good social and communication skills;
• Willingness and flexibility to frequently visit customers within and outside Europe;
• The ability to work and report in a structured way;
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Good command of English, both spoken and written (German and/or Dutch language skills would be an additional advantage);
• A driving license type B.
What can you expect from us:
• A challenging and varied job;
• Frequent customer visits both within and outside Europe;
• A pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals;
• We highly value an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to continually learn, for this reason we are keen to invest in your personal development;
• A full-time position of 40 hours a week.
About Econvert Water & Energy
Econvert Water & Energy in Heerenveen is a young and growing company which is focused on the sustainable purification of industrial waste water and biogas treatment. Econvert Water & Energy is specialized in anaerobic biological processes, designing and building water purification plants and offering customer centric solutions.
We are active internationally, value good cooperation and always strive for improvement. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable energy source in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce. Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a company processing vegetables: we always come up with the right solution for and with the customer. Our unique knowledge opens the way to the latest solutions, new markets, innovative products and pioneering technologies. In order to continue our growth, we are looking for new, enthusiastic and driven colleagues!
Together with approximately 5 colleagues you will be part of the Services department. This is an enthusiastic and highly motivated team with diverse functions that provide customers with all the necessary mechanical and process technical support. You are part of the Process Services and you are accountable to the Realization Manager.
Are you the service process engineer we are looking for? If so, then send your letter of motivation and resume to email@example.com for the attention of Gea Schanssema.
Econvert does not accept unsolicited assistance from job boards. Candidate CVs sent by agencies to Econvert without a query from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through any other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be part of the team, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Send Or-Quest your motivation letter and CV. We are always open to an introduction: email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.