About Econvert Water & EnergyEconvert Water & Energy in Heerenveen focuses on the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. Anaerobic technology forms the basis for this. A project organization, consisting of driven professionals who like to work in teams. Internationally operating and always striving for improvement. Whether it is waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company, Econvert Water & Energy devises the right solution for and with the customer. A growing and dynamic organization that gives you energy.
To cope with the continued growth, we are looking for an experienced:
Project Engineer E/I
The Project Engineer E/I is directed by and reports to the Realization Manager. The activities within the various projects are carried out according to the project management procedure. The Project Engineer E/I is responsible within the projects for the electrical, control and instrumentation part of the project.
Your profile:You are technically skilled, as evidenced by your experience with projects in, for example, equipment construction or process industry. You are clear in your communication and you work in a structured way. You do this from your sense of responsibility and goal orientation. Your drive is to achieve success with the project teams. You are able to oversee different projects and streamline actions to achieve the goal. And you enjoy operating and traveling internationally.
Your tasks:- In consultation with the project leader, timely delivery of the required project information and documents.
- Determining the required instruments in accordance with the process designs
- Communication with suppliers about controls (hardware and software)
- Identifying and reporting technical bottlenecks
- Contribute to improvements and cost savings
- Supporting in consultation with clients, suppliers, advisors and subcontractors
- Conducting consultations with mechanics / supervisors about supplied drawings
- Reviewing electrical schematics from suppliers
- Standardization of instrumentation and software
As a Project Engineer you have:- A completed technical education at WBO/HBO level (E/I)
- Affinity with wastewater treatment, biogas treatment and sustainability
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. German is an advantage
- Substantial experience as a project engineer within investment projects from the role of supplier
- Good communication skills
We offer:- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary conditions
- A pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic international team of professionals
- An open and respectful corporate culture
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Option to partially work from home after a familiarization period
Intrested?Are you the Project Engineer E/I that we are lookig for? Please get in contact with us via email@example.com or call Annamarie Sieling +31 683 826 292 of Ezra Westerbeek +31 682 46 56 55
Econvert does not accept unsolicited assistance from job boards. Candidate CVs sent by agencies to Econvert without a query from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through any other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be part of the team, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Send Or-Quest your motivation letter and CV. We are always open to an introduction: email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.