About Econvert Water & EnergyEconvert Water & Energy in Heerenveen focuses on the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. Anaerobic technology forms the basis for this. A project organization, consisting of driven professionals who like to work in teams. Internationally operating and always striving for improvement. Whether it is waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company, Econvert Water & Energy devises the right solution for and with the customer. A growing and dynamic organization that gives you energy.
To strengthen our sales department, Econvert is looking for an enthusiastic professional who enjoys working in a team.
Sales Engineer / Calculator
Your profile:As a Sales Engineer / Calculator you are a commercially driven technician. You find it a challenge to bring in projects as part of the Sales department. With your knowledge of products and processes you arrive at detailed cost price calculations. You are good at achieving performance even under time pressure. Econvert continuously works on sustainable industrial projects, but we also think about the solutions of tomorrow. You participate fully in improving the department and therefore the company.
You have a strong technical background, as evidenced by your background in process technology/equipment construction and your WTB training. You combine your own knowledge of cost prices, materials and standards with an eye for detail. You do this because you want to be proud of your work. You oversee assembly processes and can think of what issues you may encounter during the realization. You are critical of the output of yourself and your colleagues and you want to continuously improve.
Your tasks:- Drawing up cost price calculations for the Sales department
- Making process diagrams and layout drawings
- Converting sales calculations to working budgets
- Making a technical description for quotations
- Making price requests in consultation with the Process Technology and Purchasing departments
As a Project Engineer you have:- Affinity with wastewater treatment, biogas treatment and sustainability
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Spanish or German is an advantage
- A completed technical education at a minimum MBO level (Mechanical Engineering)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in industry or equipment construction
- Affinity with wastewater treatment, biogas treatment and sustainability
We offer:- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary conditions
- A pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic international team of professionals
- An open and respectful corporate culture
- Opportunities to develop yourself
- Option to partially work from home after a familiarization period
Intrested?Are you the Sales Engineer / Calculator that we are lookig for? Please get in contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annamarie Sieling +31 683 826 292 of Ezra Westerbeek +31 682 46 56 55
Econvert does not accept unsolicited assistance from job boards. Candidate CVs sent by agencies to Econvert without a query from Or-Quest are considered our property. No compensation will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Econvert as a result of this referral or through any other means. Reproduction of vacancies in any form, in whole or in part, is not permitted. Candidates can always apply via: email@example.com
Would you like to be part of the team, but there is currently no suitable vacancy? Send Or-Quest your motivation letter and CV. We are always open to an introduction: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to vacancies is not appreciated.