Econvert-Dsulph® is the perfect blend of biology and chemistry. Biogas typically contains H2S, a component harmful to you and your equipment. This desulphurization unit combines the chemical absorption of H2S in the scrubber with the biological recovery of elemental sulphur in the bioreactor.
- H2S removal rates of over 99% can be achieved
- Low operational costs due to regeneration of alkalinity in the bioreactor
- Production of high grade elemental sulphur
- No oxygen or nitrogen is added, therefore the biogas quality is maintained
- Low risk of clogging in scrubber, as no biological activity takes place there
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
We offer also following biogas treatment products:
Biogas buffers for stabilizing pressure and/or storing biogas
Emergency flares and high temperature flares for safe excess gas treatment
Increasing pressure by means of side channel or roots blowers
Biogas cooling/drying for lowering the dew point
Output requirement <200 ppm H2S Insulated GRP reactor and scrubber Up to 300 kg sulphur/ day