Are you a driven and technically savvy Process Design Engineer with a passion for designing innovative solutions? Are you looking for a challenging position where you can leverage expertise to create innovative solutions? As a Process Design Engineer, you play a crucial role in designing solutions for our customers. In this role you can fully utilize your energy and expertise, with varied projects at both national and international level.
This is what energizes you• Varied projects in the field of wastewater treatment and biogas treatment at home and abroad.
• Making technical/technological calculations on behalf of the sales organization for the realization of winning offers.
• Preparation of calculations for the design of complex wastewater treatment plants including mass balances and Opex estimates.
• Translating theoretical knowledge and research results into concrete (new) technological designs (including PFD and P&IDs).
• Making proposals regarding the optimization of existing techniques and/or the development of new techniques.
This is where you recognize yourself• A completed bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering/Chemical Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the industry;
• Good social and communication skills;
• Sense of frequent visits to customers within and outside Europe;
• The ability to work and report in a structured manner;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Good control of Dutch and English language in word and writing (German, French or Spanish is preferred);
• A EU-driving license B.
Do you not check all the boxes? Then feel free to still apply. We will give you the opportunity to further develop your talents and discover new sides.
About EconvertEconvert Water & Energy is a dynamic and growing company that operates internationally. Together with an enthusiastic and international team, we are engaged in the sustainable purification of industrial wastewater and biogas treatment. We are specialized in anaerobic biological processes and the design and construction of water treatment plants. We ensure that wastewater becomes a sustainable and valuable source of energy in a world where energy is becoming increasingly scarce.
Whether it concerns waste water from the paper industry, a brewery or a potato processing company: We always come up with the right solution for and with the customer.
This is what you get back from us• A safe and pleasant working environment within an enthusiastic team of professionals.
• We believe it is important that you are entrepreneurial and eager to learn, which is why we invest in your personal development.
• Friday afternoon drinks and fun activities organized by the staff association.
• The possibility to work partly from home.
• A quarterly knowledge session in Café MEB (Make Econvert Better).
• Appropriate fringe benefits such as a laptop, 30 vacation days, travel allowance, a home office allowance, and an overtime scheme.
• A good salary depending on your experience, between €4.000 and €6.500.
• Fulltime or parttime function for 32 to 40 hours per week.
• A temporary contract of one year, with the intention to extend this to an indefinite period.