Econvert-EGSB® (Expanded Granular Sludge Bed) is an optimized compromise. Combining a small footprint with few internals. The unique settling system of the reactor has proven to retain solids also in high flow.
- Intense mixing of influent and external recirculation resulting in optimum COD concentrations
- Adjustable up-flow velocity to adapt to specific circumstances
- Multiple influent lines that can be adjusted individually: congestion control
- Completely gas-tight systems: no odour nuisance
- Biogas is collected in the head space of the reactor and forwarded for utilization
- Patented three-phase separators designed for handling high water flows
By installing an Econvert- EGSB a return on investement of <3 years was achieved.
Our existing anaerobic reactors were all overhauled by Econvert. We’ve seen an increase in overall capacity of over 30%. This was achieved with sludge productiuon in our reactors.