Econvert-EGSB® (Expanded Granular Sludge Bed) is an optimized compromise. Combining a small footprint with few internals. The unique settling system of the reactor has proven to retain solids also in high flow.
- Intense mixing of influent and external recirculation resulting in optimum COD concentrations
- Adjustable up-flow velocity to adapt to specific circumstances
- Multiple influent lines that can be adjusted individually: congestion control
- Completely gas-tight systems: no odour nuisance
- Biogas is collected in the head space of the reactor and forwarded for utilization
- Patented three-phase separators designed for handling high water flows
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
By installing an Econvert- EGSB a return on investement of <3 years was achieved.
Our existing anaerobic reactors were all overhauled by Econvert. We’ve seen an increase in overall capacity of over 30%. This was achieved with sludge productiuon in our reactors.